Saturday, January 16

IC215

This is the first time I have completed an Inspirational Challenge on SCS. I am not sure that I did it correctly. This card started out so different (in my mind), but I it had a plan of it's own. I guess that is what inspiration is though huh?

I used my new clear mounted stamps for this card. Can I tell you how much I LOVE these stamps? Aside from the storage factor -- which is an obvious benny -- I acutally clean these stamps immediately after using them. I am terrible about cleaning my wood mounted stamps. I use them, and then through them in a plastic container on my desk. When the container is over-flowing I start cleanning all of them -- I know that is terrible!!! So now I want to "convert" all my wood mounted stamps to clear mounted stamps.
Don't forget to scroll down to see my Holiday bag, it's so pretty!!

Stamps: With All My Heart
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla, Chocolate Aulette (retired -- I think that is what it was called)
Inks: Chocolate Chip
Extras: Modern Label punch, Crop-A-Dial, Vanilla Taffeta ribbon, dimensionals



ETA: I was cleaning up my desk and I kept looking at my card, and thought it was missing something. I decided to add one more vanilla layer. Which one do you like better?

8 Comments:

LeAnne said...

Gosh, this is gorgeous....you fooled me there with that retired DP! I think this is quite a nice set==don't have it yet!!

Serendipity Stamping said...

Hi Corie, great card and I just saw your holiday bag, so cute. And one of these days I must try a post-it note holder.

Paula said...

Corie, I'm just catching up on my bluring; thank you for posting my card! I loved yours, and I like the Valentine's card with the hearts you made and your coloring on the bird is great. I always enjoy your cards.

Mary Marsh said...

both of these cards are beautiful-congrats on your 1st IC upload

Ange McKay, North Shore Stamper said...

Wow Corie... this card is insanely beautiful! It is so the style that I love!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

mommy I like the second one better

Rose Ann said...

This image works so perfectly with that paper and your wonderful layout! Love this, Corie!!

ThreadCatcher said...

The second card gets my vote. Thanks for sharing.