Monday, January 26

TECC52JS

Here is #6, whew am I tired only 3 more. This is for Jami's Sketch. If you have been following my site lately you know this is for Taylor's Year of Cup Cake Challenges. I really didn't think that I was going to be able to do all of these, but I feel like there is a possibility I might actually finish them by Thursday.


Stamps: A Year of Sweets 3
Paper: Real Red, Very Vanilla, Dashing DP
Inks: Black Staz On, River Rock
Extras: Sharpie Markers, Marvy Punches, sponge dauber, dimensionals, Red grosgrain ribbon

9 Comments:

Susan (peebsmama) said...

what a cutie this is for Christmas

Allison Rankin said...

OMG...you have been a stamping machine today. I have to say, I think this is one of my favs of yours as of late!

Heather P. said...

This is super cute! Love your coloring. :)

Gwen said...

oh this is just sweet as can be!!!! good for you!!! geting so many done! I only have 3 done!

Rose Ann said...

Super cute Christmas cupcake card, Corie!!

Regina said...

Oh, this is so pretty! I love the colors!
All these cup cake cards are fantastic creation!

L8ybug2 said...

Super cute cupcake cards. I love this one!

Teri said...

Ooh, love this one too!! so good that you're keeping up with this challenge!

Anonymous said...

Love it! The papers and your coloring are fabulous!