Sunday, June 3

Momo's Birthday


My youngest son is going to a birthday party today. So we needed to make him a card, notice I said we. Bradon picked the stamp set and colors. He colored in the crab image, and I put the card together. I used Beate's weekend sketch for the layout. These are not colors that I would have chosen, I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Stamps: Crab and Company, Linen, Dotted, On the Spot
Inks: Bordering Blue, Creamy Caramel, Ruby Red, Cameo Coral, Black (staz on)
Paper: Bordering Blue, Creamy Caramel, Ruby Red, Whisper White
Extras: EE Brads, dimensionals, Marvy punches

3 Comments:

Alhambra Club said...

The colors you used are just great, what a happy fun card.

Anonymous said...

Love everything about the card. Very fun, very boyish!

Libby Hickson said...

That is a super cute card, love the colors!